Generating content, building a product, or providing a service are all important parts of the sales process for any business. But in order to ensure that customers know about these various components in order to purchase them, there is a clear need for marketing. In this day and age that means digital marketing. If you are not marketing your product or service, it will eventually meet its demise!
Digital marketing in this context refers to the process of paying for online advertisements that will appear on websites or applications across the Internet. This can be done by using multiple ad services such as Google Ad Services and Facebook Ad Services or just sticking to one. Larger, more robust organizations may opt to use more, while smaller operations may opt to use just one ad service. In order to increase the effectiveness of ads it is important to pick a service that allows for targeted ads. This allows the organization to choose the kind of people the ads reach. One can target ads by age, geography, interests, website visiting history, and purchase history. Anything that can be used to narrow down the pool to those most likely to use a product or service can be helpful.
Another consideration is whether to use pay-per-click or pay-per-view ads. It can be helpful to use both, but pay-to-click ensures that you are only paying for those who are most interested in your product, while pay-to-view ensures that the largest number of people will see your ads.
But one of the best things about digital marketing is that it is quick and incredibly easy to use. If you have a small business or start up and you are wondering how to get your name out there, don’t wait! Get out there, do a little research, and find the best ad service for your business! In literally minutes you can have an ad service working for you that will build up your user base immensely. There are several ways of boosting sales however you must clearly provide the following information in your ad.
- Refer to prospects’ problems in your sales pitch
- Show you have the solution
- Value of your product or service
- Why should they buy from you
Tips about your landing page
- Combine the right colors in your banner ad
- Use the right colors in your landing page
- Clear call to action
- A short description of who you are.
- A couple of reviews or clients testimonials. If this is the new product, then ad a video presentation about your product or service
- Your landing page must contain the right meta data: Title tag, Description and keywords or phrases (preferably two phrases). This will improve your Click through rate ( CTR).
- Entertain your prospect: If you want to get a consumer to evaluate and learn more about your brand, you have to deliver your brands message in an entertaining way.
When you use Pay Per Click campaigns let it run at least for 3 months. During the campaign tweak your page and ads so they perform well on Google, Yahoo and Bing networks. If your product costs $300 per unit, your bid should be high enough to pull in sales.
Get a copy of my book the surprising truth about sales .